You need safe access to your data anywhere, at any time, whether you’re at work or on the move. However, you must be certain that your files are secure. You can share and transfer any size file on any device with Citrix ShareFile, which uses bank-level encryption to safeguard your files, emails, and attachments in transit and at rest.
Work in the manner that you desire
Access your files, exchange data, and develop time-saving processes from any device. You can effortlessly view, sync, and distribute files — from anywhere — with secure file sharing that’s built for business and secure cloud storage.
Portal for secure document sharing
With a secure client document gateway, you can present your company’s finest side.
A custom-branded client document gateway will wow your clients. Through a unique, secure login, each customer may simply access their data.
Collaboration in real-time
- Work with your team and clients in real-time.
You can co-edit papers, collect input, acquire approvals, and even set a due date, all in one location using real-time collaboration.
- E-signatures are quick and simple to use – sign files more quickly.
Contracts, non-disclosure agreements, and forms, to name a few. In minutes, you’ll have safe, legally binding electronic signatures sent to your mailbox. There are no downloads, plugins, or other annoyances.
Keep important information safe
Keep your company’s most critical information safe.
You can safeguard your sensitive data and private negotiations with Citrix ShareFile virtual data rooms—no downloads, plugins, or installations are required. To simply secure data, use watermarking, click traces, and view-only permissions.
Real-time collaboration meets business-class file sharing
Automated processes that you can create and manage can help you get more done faster. On any device, give real-time comments, seek approvals, co-edit, and even acquire legally binding e-signatures. Furthermore, with real-time tracking, you will always know where things stand.
- Large files may be shared safely.
- Access, send, and sync your files with ease. There’s no need for clumsy FTP, CDs, or thumb drives.
- Client and business information should be kept safe.
- Data encryption at the bank level protects your files in transit and at rest. You also have the power to recover lost data and prevent breaches with over 25 adjustable security options.
Find a compliance partner
Trust us to offer the assistance you need to stay in compliance with industry regulations such as HIPAA, HITECH, FINRA, CFPB, bar association ethics requirements, and more.
Citrix ShareFile is a decent alternative if you’re searching for a low-cost solution. Its security is excellent, but as this Citrix ShareFile review will show, sharing is where it really shines.
In our earlier review, we complimented Citrix ShareFile for its sharing functionality and user control choices, but we faulted it for a lack of third-party connectors. Some integration concerns have been resolved, but will the service be available in 2020?
In this review, we’ll go over all of Citrix ShareFile’s advantages and disadvantages, as well as the service’s features, security, and file-sharing capabilities. We’ll also compare some of the options from our top business cloud storage guide.
Key Takeaways: ShareFile’s web interface is one of the nicest we’ve ever seen, more than compensating for the lackluster desktop program.
- Security is excellent, and administrators have extensive control over their company’s security rules and procedures.
- Workflows and ShareFile for Outlook are two features that add value beyond storage capacity.
- Connectors are an important feature for firms that use numerous cloud-based storage and collaboration services.